Important information regarding COVID-19:
We’re implementing some policies to keep us all safe during this COVID-19 pandemic. Please read below BEFORE coming to the farm.
- Please do not visit the farm if you have symptoms of Covid-19 or have been in contact with someone who had symptoms
- All guests must wear masks while on the farm and maintain physical distance from staff and other guests. PLEASE BRING A MASK
- Upon arrival, in order to maintain social distance while at the market tent, we ask that you minimize the number of people who approach the tent. If you have a large group of people, please have some members of your group wait in their car. Please do not leave children unattended in your car.
- Seniors and those with compromised immune systems are encouraged to come early, and on weekdays, when we are less busy
- Orders for pre-picked sweet cherries and sour cherries can be place by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 48 hour notice is required. We will also have pre-picked available at the fruitstand.
- We are not able to accommodate buses this year
- Please read the General Farm Policies below for further information on how to stay safe on the farm
We appreciate your support in keeping each other and our loved ones safe!
- No refunds
- No harming trees
- No climbing trees
- No excessive sampling of fruit
- No bags or coolers or containers in the orchard. Please only pick into our baskets while in the orchard.
- No chairs or blankets in the orchard
- No food in the orchard
- No using ladders or step stools
- No dogs in the orchard. Dogs are allowed in the parking lot and at the picnic tables
- Please stay in designated areas
- Children of all ages are welcome!
- Attendance at these farms is entirely at your own risk. These are working farms with many potential hazards. Please watch your children.
- Farm owners, farm personnel, employees and volunteers are not responsible for any loss, damages or injury sustained by any person attending the farms, however caused.
Conveniently located near Niagara Falls (20 minutes away) and near Toronto and the GTA. We’re about 1.5 hours from downtown Toronto, and only 2 Km off the QEW.